Two Day Event
The tournament will be stroke play with both Men and Women Collegiate Players representing their College/University as individual competitors. We are welcoming over 20 Players from HBCUand PWI Institutions tocompete for the Thorpe Invitational Collegiate Cup. If the school only has a Men’s or Woman’s team they can only send one representative. If the team has both, they may send two players representing the school.
Professional & Amateur Tour Players will play their ball tee to green from the Black Tees – National Course 7,007
Professional & Amateur Tour Players will play their ball tee to green from the Blue Tees – National Course 6,380
Entry Fee: $400
- Three Day Golf Event
- Two Rounds of Golf (Practice Round is optional and additional cost)
- Lunch and Dinner Daily, Invitation to Welcome Reception, Investing in You Panel Seminar, & Awards Ceremony
- Tournament Swag Bag & Signed Poster of Golf Legends
- All Professionals will walk both days caddies will be allowed
- Exemptions to other events will be updated over the coming weeks and announced on the @jimthorpeinvitational & @unitedgolfersassociation FB and IG Accounts.